Advertise

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Caleb and the sand

4 months ago, I went to Singapore with Caleb and mother in law. I wrote about it here and here.

What I love most about my sis in law's place is that we can reached the seaside just a few minutes walk.

So, one fine Sunday morning, we decided to bring all the children to seaside to play on sand. I don't know what to expect as this is the first time Caleb will meet 'The Sand'.

It was manageable for the first few minutes as Caleb processing things inside his brain. Observing and exploring bits by bits.
 

Then all hell broke loose.....first, he ate sand. Yes, MY SON ATE SAND!!
I became a hysterical mommy jumping up and down because I dont know how to ask him to spit it out. So, I gave him water....alot alot of water and drenched his shirt.

Thus he become topless baby on the beach.
 
 

The body covered with sand,

the hands covered with sand,

the legs covered with sand,

Haizzz, I give up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...