Advertise

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

33 days to go : Rubbish talk

33 days to go....


This is my 1st tea time (because I might nibble something later on, maybe a packet of WISE potato chips with a cup of milo+milk.). I ate these 2 pieces of toasted bread with butter and rasberry jam at 2pm and by 3pm after I've tucked Caleb in for his afternoon nap, I ate another 2 pieces again. Wow....I don't remember I can eat so much bread in one day.......

So, for this month, I'll try to write everyday and counting down the days. I guess I'll write rubbish and more rubbish... Haha....where got so many things to write down everyday right? So, it's ok if you decided not to drop by my blog anymore because the more you drop by, the more craps you'll gonna see..... Hahaha...

Oh well, craps begin....

Oh, there's one thing I'd like to show you. I cooked a big pot of porridge for dinner last night. Pork ribs porridge, yummm.....it's nice. Pork ribs were tender and porridge was sweet. Nice. Anyway, that is not what I want to tell you here.....

I cooked the porride after Caleb woke up from his afternoon nap. I asked him if he wants some bread with cheese. He said "YES!!" Ok, and I took one piece of bread and sandwiched it with a slie of cheese. I wanted to give it to him this way but I worried the slice of cheese might fall off. So, I wanted to melt the cheese and suddenly I got this idea on how to melt the cheese inside the bread.

Clam the bread with this clamper (hahaha, I don't know what this call) and put it on top of the big bowl of porridge. The steam from porridge will slowly melt the cheese. Hahahaha......


The cheese melted beautifully.....


Actually I was praying hard not to let the bread fall down into my pot of porridge. If that happened, I guess we wont be having pork ribs porridge last night :)

3 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

the 'clamper' is called a Thong. Good idea of melting the cheese.. :D

scarediechickenme said...

Hahaha...thanks Cynthia, I learn something new today :)

mommy to chumsy said...

hahhahha....you have a funny post here. great idea on melting the cheese :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...