Advertise

Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh my baby....

Just now, right after Caleb slept:

I sniffed his little fingers, kisses them and caressing them on my cheek.

I sniffed his little toes, kisses them and caressing them on my cheek.

I sniffed his plumpy cheek a lil longer than usual thou it filled with his saliva's (it's ewww but somehow I think that is a nice smell)

I sniffed his jumpsuit.

I kissed him on his forehead, cheek, nose and eyes. 

I hugged him for almost 5 minutes.

Because tomorrow I'm going to Melaka with my bunch of girlfriends and will be staying overnight there.
One night.....

One night only.....

And I've already started to miss my baby....

How to go to Europe leh like that?

Sighhhh...........

:)

'dont excited on the Europe trip yet, because maybe it will gonna be a false alarm'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...