Got this today from dear jk.
I don't normally get things on any other special day (i.e my birthday, Anniversary, Valentine's...). Imagine my surprise when he handed me a bouquet of flowers.
Jk just drove back from KL, fetching us going back to reality tomorrow. My 3-weeks-holiday officially coming to an end.
I'll definitely miss thee:
- just eat whatever my mom cooked without having to think and plan what to cook.
- if I'm craving for something, I can make an order to my mom and puff...there, I have it on the table. :)
- laundry has been perfectly taken care of... haha
- somebody to play with Caleb and he didn't come and bug me. Ahhh...bliss
- free time to go online and blog as much as I can :)
6 stalks of champagne color roses and forget-me-not makes
a perfect combination
Caleb said he wants to give it to Amah. Ohh...how sweet.... *.*
Even we don't say this much, I know you'll always be there for me.
You know I'll do the same too.
For we will treasure each other on every single day and many days to come.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all.......