Advertise

Mr Loo Caleb

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Mr Loo Caven

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pedi-mani for rotten feet

My boss was so nice to me and approved my half day leave last friday. Nola, not half day, just a few hours because Caven needs his fix after he woke up from his nap.

And so I went for pedicure manicure session, pampering my feet, beautify myself and what's not....wtf hahaha. Anyway, should go for facial session too as my face was slightly 'yellowish' if you get what I mean.

Anyway this is the most relaxing moment I ever had. I nearly dozed off sitting on the sofa with someone fiddling with my feet. Soooooo nice. Done some nail art as well. RM6 per toe. Not bad right? Of cox you can do for all the toes but considering need to fork out RM50 for it, nevermind thank you very much. I guess I can live with 2.

I need to do this once every month! :)


Posted via Blogaway
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...