Advertise

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Starbucks freak

I didn't know since when I've become a Starbucks junkie. Every morning I have this thought that my morning would be totally perfect if I could get on hold of hot steaming Mocha.

*why starbucks you no near my house?"

or

*why starbucks you no delivery?"

And since I frequent Starbucks outlet at Setiawalk quite a lot (actually I purposely make excuses to go there all the time, hah!) I bought myself a tumbler. Can't wait for my tumbler coming back from US which I asked my cousin to buy for me. 

nice Starbucks tumbler :)

And with this tumbler I could get RM2 discount. Pretty cool heh?
  

Bought it few weeks ago at Sunway Pyramid. They insisted on wrapping it although I said it's ok. Why waste a wrapper when you know you gonna ripped it off the next moment right?


Nice eh. Like it so much. Even Caleb said he want to bring this water tumbler to school. 

80 bucks tumbler to school?

No way hosey....




1 comment:

Fan said...

The making of this product is done in a unique way, so the handling is effortless. The plates, knobs as well as the pressing handles are made with special care to let loose the effort of the users. With the purchase of roti maker users can ignore the long time standing before the gas stove for preparing roti. By following simple steps, users can avoid the usual proceedings such as rolling of dough, pressing it tightly on the plate so on for making roti and chapati. The users can make thin and soft rotis within minutes by using this roti maker machine. Users have to simply place the dough in the center of the lower plate of this device.

Roti Maker Price in Pakistan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...