Advertise

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pork noodle for tea-time

Jk called me after he finished his work at around 2:30pm. Asking me if I want to tapau anything or not. More like a tea-time.
He was shocked when I told him I wanted to eat soupy beehoon with a lot of fishballs and fishcakes. Hehehe......

Jk: "What? Noodles? At this hour? Which shop open at this hour?"

Me: "Got one. To try find those hawker food centre. Must have one. Go find la.."

Jk: "Why on earth you want to eat noodles at this hour? Beehoon some more...." (I hate beehoon normally, especially in soup base)

Me: "Do you think I have explanation for this?"

Jk: "........ok"

*one of my sudden craving*

He bought me pork noodle instead........Not very nice, with no fishballs and fishcakes, but still can satisfied my craving.

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahahha.....your hubby must be prepared with all kinds of unusual food request.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...