Advertise

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dear God....please help the poodle

This is going to be a very depressing post.

Sad . Outrage . Helpless . Heartbroken .

For the past few days, there was a video circulating on FB displaying a man torturing his poodle dog with his hits, punches, slaps and kicks repeatly across the room.

It was so heartbreaking that I couldn't bear to watch it, instead just looking at pictures. Anyway, I picked up some courage and watched the video last night but only for 10 seconds. I closed it immediately. I cried profusely.

I kept thinking about it for the whole day today and finally I came to one understanding. I believe in circle of life. Past life, present life and future life. I believe in reincarnation. I believe that in life what goes around comes around, and whatever you are giving out, it will come back to you eventually, in one form or the other. They call it : KARMA

Everything happened for a reason. It explained in accordance with the law of cause and effect.

Whoever/whatever came to the reincarnation of the poddle's life must have done something incredibly wrong to the person who reincarnated as a person (the son-of-bitch who whacked the dog). Thus this happened for many cycles of life, as buddha's theory "whatsoever fortune or misfortune experienced is all due to some previous action"

But the images of the poor poddle flying across the room is still disturbing my mind now. I pray and pray and pray everynight hoping that 2 people who responsible will bring to justice soon. Damn them with heavy fines and heavy punishments. In my opinion, they should burn in HELL! 

Please God, help the helpless poddle......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...