Advertise

Sunday, August 26, 2012

When tolerance level become zero....

I just caned Caleb on his thigh. Yes, you heard me right. Twice, on the thigh...... Haaaiii....

I am not a maniac mom (well, maybe sometimes) and I would never ever use it if I have a choice but sometimes he leave me with none. You may think that this is not appropriate way in conveying messages to them but I believe using it once awhile is okay provided explanation is given after the caning session letting them understand why cane was used in the first place.

It all started when jk dropped us by the car porch after breakfast and he went straight to work after that. Working on Sunday la, what to do.... So on the way, we met a couple with their daughter holding on to a balloon. Those hard-skin helium balloon with variety cartoon characters and the one that she was holding is Minnie Mouse balloon. There laaaaa.....started saying he want a balloon too.

I said if he wants a balloon, we need to wait for daddy come back from work. Then we go buy balloon lor. Now daddy go working already, no car how to buy?

He just whined and whined and whined to the extend of sitting down on the floor. The more I explained to him, the louder he shouted at me. Wow...tolerance level: 50%

I proceeded in talking nicely to him while he was wailing up and down, clinging and tearing my blouse. I said again that we dont't have a car now, cannot go buy. Later ok? All coming out from his mouth is NO!!, NO!!, NO!!.....getting louder and louder and louder. Tolerance level: 35%

I gave up and walking away from him. He came running to me still yelling balloon! balloon! WTF!! I started getting fed up saying the same old thing over and over again. So, I just ignore him. Aren't they say, ignore is the best treatment? When the lift came, he still tugging on my blouse, didn't want to go in. So I just went in, with him clashing on my blouse. Reached our floor, lift opened up, don't want to go out.....still tugging and still yelling, shouting and laying on the dirty floor........ Tolerance level: 20% (Volcano almost erupted...there and then but still hold it)

I ignore him again and walked toward our unit, unlocking the door. He didn't want to go in. Grrrrrr......... Sitting with dirty shoes outside the walkway. GRRRRRR...... Tolerance level: Almost 0% la
I just pulled him in, took the cane and 'piak'! Totally lose it......'piak'! one more time and I walked away. What's more? Cry loh........

Me? I went in my room, sat down on bed and CRY....... I don't know why. Each time I got angry, I will cry. Blame it on the hormones. Yes, definitely the hormones.....

So, one crying was outside and another crying inside..... Sigh.....what a day.

4 comments:

yvonne said...

Yes, the culprit is the hormones.

Preggie mama is always in extreme mood. And Caleb is having this Terrible2 and Terrible4 tantrums. It's hard to juggle between pregnancy and pre-schooler. Cry it out, dear, you will feel better :)

Cynful Pleasure said...

I can understand.. I do have my share of those moments... I normally ignore her, or I just 'piak' with my hand.. and leave her alone.. and yes, blame the hormone, coz it make us feel even worse..

Cynful Pleasure said...

take care..

mommy to chumsy said...

yes most definitely it's the hormones. don't feel bad :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...