Advertise

Mr Loo Caleb

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Mr Loo Caven

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Caleb's school project

Yesterday Caleb brought home one of his school project. He was so excited when he saw me and started telling me about it.

Caleb: Mummy, see? I got a plant. It have leaves, stem and roots.

Mummy: Wahhhh. ... that is nice. Who helped you growing it?

Caleb: Teacher helped me. But my plant want to die already.

Mummy: Hahahaha (I don't know why but I found it hilarious hearing the word 'die' from a 4 yo)....yes, your plant is almost dying.

Caleb: Ya, it wilted.

Wahhhhh...... wilted wor. The word 'wilted' coming out from a 4yo. I don't even know that word exist when I'm 4yo.

Sometimes he's really amazed us with his words like a few months ago he told us about the 7 continents in the world.

Hahaha.....I guess paying RM800 a month is kinda worth it :)


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

wow.. Caleb has got a very strong vocab ya... my girl still want to be a 'baby'... LOL!

mun said...

Caleb knows how to use big words. Smart boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...