Advertise

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Egg sandwich for Caleb's lunch

I made egg sandwich for Caleb's lunch yesterday.


The lazy mother was super lazy and basically run of an idea on what to feed his son. Actually I think this is a very good, simple and nutritious meal to prepare. All ready in 20 minutes...


Just in case that you want to know the ingredients,

1 egg
1/3 potato
1/3 carrot
1 slice of cheese
2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon tomato sauce (I ran out of tomato sauce, so I didn't put any)
Spring onion (optional)
A dash of pepper
A bit of salt
1 teaspoon of flax seed oil (optional too)
4 slices of bread

Put the egg, potato and carrot into a pot of water and bring it to boil. Everything should be cooked in 15 minutes. Mashed it all up on a plate including that slice of cheese. Add in the mayo and tomato sauce and the rest of it, mix thorougly.

Spread it on bread and tadaaaa.....lunch is served. 


I got no complaint from him. He whacked half of it (shoved another half of it into my mouth) and gave me a thumb's up after that. :)


It's good. Really good. Can you see that bits of carrot?


This is the 2nd time I made egg sandwich within this week. I'm sure if I asked wheather he wants to eat egg sandwich for tomorrow lunch again, the answer would be 'yes'. Mmmm.... but I'm getting boring already :)

2 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

nice and healthy yummy sandwich!

Health Freak Mommy said...

That looks delish and healthy! Shall try this soon. Tks for the idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...