Advertise

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Special delivery: Nancy Chong Butter Cake from Ipoh

Butter Cake. The latest pregnancy craving......

Not the normal butter cake from any bakery shop, mind you. It is the legendary Nancy Chong Butter Cake in Ipoh. I've heard so much about this old lady, Nancy Chong who bakes her famed cakes for more than 4 decades ago.

Until my latest craving for butter cake (well, after the end of my durian craving episode :)), an old friend of both of us doing me a big favor by making an order and delivered it to KL. Constant nagging works. :)


Frankly I found the icing/frosting was way toooooo sweet for my sweet tooth (or I have none?). But it's weird. One moment I found the icing is really sweet to swallow and the next moment, I found myself non-stop shoving the cake+icing into my mouth. Ish, ish, ish......


Overall, it's nice. The cake infused with heavenly butter taste. I don't mind eating the whole cake again. Hahahaha......scary leh? I walloped nearly the whole 1 kg of butter cake. Sei foh lor.....I could be strike with diabetes any moment now since I'm in pregnancy stage. Geez....maybe it explained why the baby so active squirming around. Sugar high already la......


My friend bought some cupcakes for Caleb but I whacked most of them too! Oh bad, bad mami... Hahaha.....

1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, i didn't know she does delivery :) I have never tried her cakes though I am from Ipoh :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...