Advertise

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bliss, everyday...

My mother-in-law are staying with me now and everyday is a bliss :).

Why?

Because most of the house hold are taken care by my mil.

For few days I didnt have to mop the floor, washing and boiling Caleb's bottles, washing, hanging and folding the laundry (mine, jk and Caleb). Sometimes she feed and bath Caleb too and bringing Caleb for a morning and evening walk everyday. Yes, EVERYDAY!! hohoho

So, what am I doing everyday? Well, everything that I WANT/CAN/DESIRED to do for the past 1 year.

I cook.

I online.

I online.

And online.

and online.

Hahahaha....Wicked*

2 comments:

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

You are a lucky Mummy. :) I get these benefits when staying over at my mum's place once in a blue moon.

scarediechickenme said...

Mine one also once in a blue moon. But once blue moon coming then it will be coming for 2 weeks. Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...