Advertise

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our virgin experience in AVOCADO


Bought 3 avocados @ RM10 last week when I went back to my hometown. Just buy, totally got no idea what to do with it.

But no worry because Mr. Google is always standing by whenever I need him :)

Mr. Google said avocado is also known as alligator pear, mmm...that's something new. We learn new thing everyday. If I didnt buy avocado I wouldn't know, right? Ok, sampat (38) I know... :D

Ok, for nutrition facts, avocado is rich in antioxidants beta carotene, vitamin C and E, potassium and monounsaturated fat which can boost immune system.


I sliced one of them this afternoon with hawking looking eyes from Caleb. He really have no idea what is this fruit all about. Haha..I know from the look of his eyes. Fascinating and curious, cute :)
Asked him: "You want?" and he nodded.

I scrapped out a little bit with spoon and feed him. Shudder a bit. Hahaha.....normal when he taste new thing. I ate a bit too. Shudder. Hahahaha...... taste nutty and buttery. Tasteless.

Asked him again: "Still want?". Nodded again.... hahaha..can't stop laughing.

Scrapped a little bit again and feed him. Shudder again! Haaaahaaaaa.....funny.

Drizzled some honey on top...taste better for both of us. :)

Anyway, I blended the rest of the avocado with some apple chunks, fresh milk and honey to taste. Amazingly it taste so much better. MUCH MUCH BETTER....


It turn into smoothies...can't say it's really yummy but okla. Can put it in my mouth la. I gave a bowl of this smoothies to Caleb and he finished it in no time. Pheww.... I safely assume that he likes it. Thank God....if not I wouldn't know what to do with the rest of the avocados. I still have 2 of them in fridge now.


Smoothies goes into my freezer, just for Caleb consumption.... :)

That's how our first experience eating Avocado *shudder* haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...