Advertise

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Walking and walking and walking....

Today mark a very special date: 10/10/10 (but too bad I didnt update this at 10:10am :))

Well, nothing special happen to me, just that a lot of ppl are making a fuss about it, so I didnt want to miss out the crowd ^..^ haha

Caleb has been walking and walking and walking but still unstable just like a drunk guy. Sometimes he still fall flat on the floor (*hak hak - evil mom) but he didnt cry or anything. I just lifted him up and there he goes again. Walking and walking...and he didnt want me to hold his hand! Ish ish ish...

And when he's tired, he just sit on the floor...aiyo..dirty dirty. I know it meant to be dirty here and there when he's learning stuff. I cannot expect to arm with antiseptic all the time right? So after his 'walking' session, I'll bath him as he will be sweating all over. Then let him dirty la....

This is him walking and smiling all the way...


Sometimes when he's tired of walking, I'll just let him sit on the giraffe.


First time sitting on this weird looking creature, that's why he didnt dare to move around. Maybe if I can move this giraffe to my house, he can sit quietly...hahaha...

No, I dont think so......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...