Advertise

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shit! My weight increase again!!

I'm in my 3rd trimester now. Baby growing very healthy inside me. Why I said that? The constant kicking and punching, squirming and turning everyday, or should I say every single moment of the day. He'll only rest for less than 1h before attack me again!!

Last 2 weeks ago, went for usual monthly check-up. My weight is keep on increasing. Which started from 5th month increased 3kg and 6th month increased 2kg and 2kg at my last checking. Got scolding from my fierce Gynae for that.....wtf!!

He told me to cut of carb out totally. That means no rice, no bread, no noodle and no milk. Meaning I can very well die starving....

Anyway, I'm guessing the culprit should be the maternal milk that I'm taking everyday. Sometimes I drink 2 or 3 cups a day. When the gynae told me to cut my meals into half, I took the milk whenever I'm feeling hungry. Normal la right, hungry ma....

Well, I stopped taking the milk for almost 2 weeks now and hope that my next visit (which is this thursday) to the gynae will show some positive improvement. Pray pray pray...!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...