Advertise

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fishy fishy.....

Dr. Gynae advised me to take more fish for protein and I did went to wet market and buy some fish last week, yup...buy fish with jk. Hahahaha.....he just stand far far away with his one-kind face. LOL..

That was actually my first time choose and bought fish myself. My own self... I did followed my mom last time going to the market but usually my mom will do the picking, smelling, rubbing, poking and etc etc. I just stand beside her, counting fishes and other seafood.... :D

I bought 3 white small pomfrets and 1 red snapper (I think so..) All together that 'fish guy' charged me for RM18. I dont know whether this is a fair price...but I guess this is another way to gain some experiences.

Finished off the remaining 2 white pomfret last night. Gotta go to market again......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...