Advertise

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lunch with my date

My mom-in-law didn't cook today so Caleb and I go jalan jalan cari makan :)

As usual, if I need to feed Caleb with outside food, I'll try to find those foods that less salty, less oily and less ajinomoto. Basically food as plain as possible and tasteless.

So, we went to Be Lohas Healthy Cuisine Cafe in Setiawalk. Healthy, organic, green and saving the planet, need I say more. And for the one in Setiawalk, you can choose to adopt a tree.

For a start, they served 2 tablet of Spirulina and a cup of ginger tea for FREE. Caleb popped in one in his mouth thinking it was M&M or something. The last time he ate this and his whole mouth turned green and he was desperately asking for water. Hahaha..... this time, after he popped one in his mouth I asked him to eat one spoonful of fried rice. In the end, he didn't complain.

I ordered one kiddy set for him. Pumpkin fried rice with a few pieces of seaweed and sweet corn. Tried a few spoonfuls, no taste. Good...my objective was fulfilled.
Ahhhh......

Ommmm......

So nice....

Yupe, he finished up the whole plate of fried rice. Good boy.

1 comment:

mun said...

I like to eat "no taste" food too. Caleb is such a good boy to finish all his food.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...