Advertise

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bald baby....

Yupe, this is a waaaayyy long back-dated post.... It was almost a month ago since we got him shaved. My tough baby didn't even cry. Good boy eh...

Anyway, I took this picture right after we shaved him at yeh yeh's house.


At first we don't mean to shave him as botak baby can look really fierce. Yes, that was what happened to Caleb when we first shaved him 3 years.

This is him. Fierce Caleb, he just want to swallow you whole.
I am Caleb at 2 months old. Any resemble to my didi?

Anyway, we noticed Caven's hair began to fall after some time. Many morning, I found lots of tiny little hair on his pillow. I have to roll it off with sticky tape every time he woke up. And the 2 horns (hair) always sticking out no matter what I did. So, no choice, we got him shaved @ 3 months old.

I am angry botak baby....

Well, I can be a happy baby if my mami agoo-goo at me....

If you did a good job, then I can be really really chirpy baby. Nah, wider smile for you!

My 2 bosses.... 

3 comments:

mun said...

Your two bosses are so adorable!

scarediechickenme said...

Thanks mun :)

mommy to chumsy said...

awww..what a cutie pie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...