Advertise

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hi, Greetings from Penang ;)

Just reached in the land of Penang.... with superbaby in tow, leaving the father at home :) haha...well, it is actually mother-and-son bonding time of course with a lot of foods in between. *grinning from ear to ear*

My cousin came to visit me last weekend and since she was driving all alone, I thought why don't I follow her back to Penang. Caleb haven't been to Penang before anyway... and now we are here in my aunt's house.

First and foremost, Caleb definitely didn't feel any strange at all. While in the car I continuously asked him "Caleb, where are we going?" and he said "go kai-kai". Already sit in the car for 3 hours still haven't reach meh? Hahaha...

At first he got shy shy abit la, not yet warm up ma. Few hours later, he already make himself at home. Walked here and there, bugged my uncle and aunt (as usual for everybody) and sat on the sofa watched tv. High level of adaptability...lolz

We planned out have a few itinerary for these few days. Tomorrow we are going to Strait Quay and dine in Ding Charcoal and BBQ Steamboat (after my cousin raving so much about them :))

Till then... Ciao

Oh, to the father, Caleb loves the Tango apps very much because he can poke your eyes as much as he likes without you yelling at him. Haha...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for coming to my home state, we appreciate that,spend more money here ya,, hahahhahaha

scarediechickenme said...

Hahaha.... Thank you. I will I will.... Provided my finance minister allow me to ;)

mommy to chumsy said...

you still in penang? hope you are having a great time. Caleb is such a good boy and able to sit in the car for 3 hours. i don't think mine can. after 30 mins..she start to ask, "are we there yet?" until we reach the destination.

scarediechickenme said...

Nope, came back already. Ohhh... You wouldnt want to know what I bribed him with. Hahaha.... Luckily he falls asleep after we reach Ipoh :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...