Caleb has been talkative nowadays, with his own native languages. Sometimes we thought he maybe talked to us in Thai's, Korean's and even Tamil's. There was once he wanted a 'kok-kok'. We asked him what is 'kok-kok'? He just pointed to his toys box and repeatedly said 'kok-kok', 'kok-kok'. There are thousands thing inside his toys box and we really have no idea which on is kok-kok.
And when we don't comply, he started showing his tantrum. Ehhhh.....ehhhhh....ehhhh...*rolling on the floor* Aiyo...what the hell is kok kok...
Then I said to him, 'you want kok kok, you go and take, go...go take'. Slowly he went to his toys box and took this out.
Aiyo...what is so 'kok-kok' about this? *smacking head* I told him, "This is truck. Next time you want this you tell mami truck, ok?" And he nodded. Phewww......
Anyway, he can say quite a handful of words and recognised a lot more, just that he can't really say it well.
-Lion (he pronouce this as 'L')
(silly jk asked if we should teach him 'Magenta' or not? I told him don't be crazy...lolz)
-Rice (this as farm farm)
-Vegetable (he said this as choi choi)
-Yakult (yahh kut)
- Pau pau (when he want to be carry)
- Cho cho (when he wants you to sit with him)
- Eat (when I ask him if he's hungry)
- Gai gai (when he saw us changed into 'gaigai' apparel)
- Pom pom
- Shi shi (this one a bit confuse because either he wants to poo or pee, he use the same word)
- Mart mart (when he found himself wet)
- Pain pain (haha...this one when i bite him or kena rotan)
- Mit mit and point to his nose (when he want me to korek his nose, hahaha, bandaraya ma, apa boleh buat?)
- Yes (more like zesh )
- No (no no no no is when he insist on rejecting something)
-Sam sam (cantonese for t-shirt)
-Maad maad (cantonese for socks)
-Foo foo (cantonese for pant)
-Shoe or hai hai
-Pien pien (cantonese for diaper)
I'm not sure if I've missed out any. He sure talks alot now but not in sentence.
*over looking at a crystal ball*
Mmmm....I can forseen myself asking Caleb "Baby, can you stop talking and asking question in just 5 minutes? Let mami have a peace of mind please..."