Advertise

Monday, December 20, 2010

My birthday today, so?

Today is my birthday. In another 1 hour, my birthday is over. I'm so want it to be over quickly. Maybe if I go to bed early then I wont be thinking much about my birthday. What is so damn special about birthday anyway? Birthday is just like any other day. You need to eat, you need to shit, you need to cook, you need to clean and you need to do things you'd normally do. Birthday or no birthday it still 24 hour in a day, earth is still spinning, the sun is still coming out and goes down by the end of the day.

Basically this day, you made you mother suffer like hell in bring you out to this world. Subsequently suffering everynight whether or not she breastfeed you...clean you, bath you, change your diaper, wipe shit from your butt and when you get older, you choose to ignore her, driving her up the wall, etc etc etc....

So, what so damn special? Well,.....nothing lor. Really nothing....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...