Advertise

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new shoe

I've developed a lower back pain recently especially when I'm walking or standing too much. Last week when my cousin sister came to KL, we went for a non-stop shopping spree for 2 days. The first day was still ok as we had pedicure session at Sunway Pyramid and sat down as frequently as possible. But still my back was pain.

I thought the sandal that I'm wearing was the culprit. So the next day I changed to another sandal. Too bad, after walking for half an hour, not only my back was pain, my heel was cramping like hell.....

And then......I.......thought.........I NEED A NEW SHOE.........

I've tried Scholl, Clarks and Hush Puppies but all comfortable shoes have one weakness point, they look soooo freaking ugly.......wtf!! Is this the price that I have to pay to get a comfortable shoe with no back pain and cramping heel? Oh gosh! And not to mention all these freaking ugly creature is not cheap!

Anyway, jk and I went to Midvalley few days ago as he wanted to watch Fast and Furious 4. Oh well, boy's stuff! Actually I'm just so-so about it. I even suggested to him that why dont he go and watch it alone while I can go shopping around....hahahaha......

Are you human talking like that? How to be ppl's wife one....LOLOLOLOL

At last of course we watched it together. But the movie really boring! Even jk commented that car racing scene was so limited. More like some kinda "thief-drug-police-bang-bang" movie more than car racing movie. Oh well, that's another story.....

Before the movie started, we walked around looking for my shoe. As I've mentioned to jk before that I need a new shoe. (He cannot walk around without and purposes....see? MEN :D)

We went to Clarks and this was what he choose for me, a striking-funky-red-pinky shoe. I was like: Huh? Want to be that pink meh?? But as I tried it on, I feel like I'm walking on a white cloud in the sky dancing ballet, twisting and turning....hahaha....

Pink indeed is a great colour. It makes me feel like I'm thirteen again!! Hahaha

As he was paying at the counter:

Jk: Never in my life I'd pay RMxxx for a shoe....

Me: You know what? Me too...Luckily I got somebody buy for me....wakakakakakaka......

As what clarks description said:
This shoe also has the added feature of the Active Air insole; this consists of a network of air chambers in the sole which allow air to circulate with every step; absorbs shock impact as the heel strikes the ground and gives energy return at the end of every step.
No wonder I was walking on cloud..............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...