Advertise

Friday, February 27, 2009

Only rabbits likes carrot


I dont like carrots especially raw one but what to do, mummy need more fiber and vitamins now. As we all know carrot are an excellent source for carotene which is converted to Vitamin A in our human body. No choice but have to eat it as frequent as possible.


Once my friend's mum told me to eat one whole piece of raw carrot everyday.... Aiya, if that's the case, I'll grew green on top of my head in no time. So I cut pieces of carrots into small strips, store it in fridge and munch on it whenever I'm free watching tv or browsing the internet.
Everytime of course I'll share the 'happiness' with my rabbits. One strip each...after I watched how vigorously they munched on it, it increased my appetite into eating those carrots..... Well, at least it helps... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...