Advertise

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My special sauce

This is shredded chicken cooked in my special marinated sauce. Special sauce means I dumped in whatever sauce I can think of inside. Haha.... Yupe, that's my special sauce.

I marinated it with soya sauce, oyster sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, rice wine, McCormick's garlic powder and parsley flakes. I'm really glad that I bought that. It does wonder to whatever things I can lay my hands on. Meat, fish, eggs or even stir-fried vegetables. Taste really good :)

Leave the chicken to rest for 10 minutes. Heat up pan with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. Stir fry it for about 5 minutes and lastly sprinkled with some chopped spring onion before dished it out from the pan.

Try it. Nice to go with plain porridge or rice. Noodle also ok, bread also not bad.... haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...