Advertise

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ants! Ants! Ants!

I always complaint that my house full of ants. You know, those small kecik meow ants, orange color, damn painful when they bite into you. Especially when they crawl silently on your back and bite you on your neck (ant bite, not love bite, k?) or places where you can't even scratch it properly.
They really get into my nerves sometimes and I cant help but squashing them one by one...Grrr...

Last weekend I went back hometown to my parent's house. Surprisingly, my dad told me their house is now officially ANTS FREE!!
Hohoho...it's a good news because my parent's house had been infested by ants ever since we started moving in 15 years ago.

Anyway, my dad gave me a few packets and some information on how to trap those s**kers.

"Just put on top bits of bread, then they all will come and feast on it"

"Bread ar? but my ants very picky one wor. I dont think they'll eat bread."

Hahaha...it's true la...

So, I just made some sort like a container using paper, put some Caleb's milk powder and biscuit into it and top with sprinkle of 'magic powder'.


So far, nobody come to feast yet....

I'll be right here waiting...*rub both hands in glee*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...