Advertise

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Caleb's achievement so far...

Yes, today I'm going to tell you all how my baby developed into a monstrous pacat in 9 months.

1. Climb up a chair:
 In a split second.........

Wiggle wiggle wiggle

Aiks!! Caught in act!!

Nevermind, I can easily get away if I act cute...
See, cute mou?

2. Climb up a table:

I see something...
Oh yea...remotes!!!! My all-time-favourite teether
I love my teethers smear with my saliva... lolz

3. Climb out from walker:

aaahhh....I know I can do it!!!

tired....rest awhile. I will persevere

yeee haaaahhhh....

4. Stand up and tap the cushion:

This one no difficulty at all lar... Easy job.

All these acts only conclude one thing.

Taaaaa

aaaaa
daaaaaaa...............

 Hey, I got 'Yeung Kwai Fei' (during China Dynasty, one of the Emperor's Concubine)  mark on my forehead...

and at the side of my forehead too!

Son, when Po Po ask why liddat, remember to reply because I 'kwai lan' lor...( How to explain this word...mmm..it means naughty la)

Wahahaha....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...