Advertise

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cry cry cry at night

Caleb is light-sleeper baby ever since he was born. I had a terrible time luuling him to sleep everynight as well as morning, afternoon and evening nap. Sometimes he just DONT WANT TO SLEEP.
Or he's sleeping soundly but still open his eyes at the lightest sound. Maybe he cannot sleep soundly....  

Many times I dont dare to breath loudly when I'm rocking him to sleep. Once when he was asleep and I had this urge to sneeze. Darn...how ar? So I pinched my nose tighly hoping that the urge will go away. But too bad, didnt happen that way, so I just sneeze out while piching my nose. Guess what? yea, his eyes wide ope already. Rocking process start all over again. Sigh...

The weirdest thing is although Caleb is a light-sleeper baby, he can sleep in his stroller whenever we were out shopping. With sound of many people talking, laughing, children playing, background loud music blaring, he can sleep just sweetly inside his stroller. I guess this happen when he's really tired and conked out :)

Last weekend we went back to see his po po, kung kung, ma ma and yeh yeh. Ever since we came back from our hometown, Caleb having difficulty to sleep. I dont know he's teething now or just playing too much with his grandparents. Playing 'chak' 'chak' 'chak' and being carried the whole day walking up and down, here and there. Haha...yalah, 'fatt tatt' lor

His grandparents missed so much because this was the first time we going back after CNY...haha...yea, blame it on dadi lar...

For the last 2 nights, he woke up 3 - 4 times at night. Sudden cry in the middle of the night. Scared me until jumping up from bed at once. So, go over and patting him. Still cry cry cry. No choice but have to carrying him, rocking and patting him back to sleep again. But as soon as I put him back to his cot, he's started to cry. Sigh....if I'm carrying him too long, my backbone will pain. i dont know whether this is the consequences of the spinal injection anaesthesia when I was having C-sect. So, I'm just gave up in carrying him and bring him to my bed, cuddle him to sleep. He sleep I sleep. Happy Ending

How about the father? Haha..the father already 'kot kot kot' outside the room sleeping on the mattress. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...