Advertise

Monday, March 16, 2009

Homemade Egg Sandwich

Just received a call from my MIL in Singapore asking how am I getting on. She will call me every now and then just to make sure I'm getting enough nutrien, eating healthy, got make any chicken essence or not, which I did....ONCE :D

She also asked me to boil some tong sum, pak kei, gei chi and hong cho tea to drink. Said that suppose to replenish my blood.... Although i have no idea how's tong sum or pak kei looks like, I'm gonna try and look for it. Well, I'm a good DIL maaaaa...........

I made egg sandwich for my brunch yesterday. Jk went out super early, so early with his irritating alarm blasting non-stop and he woke me up in the process, darn! But as usual, it isnt very hard for me to fall asleep again. LOL

This is actually my first attempt into trying something new. Egg sandwich...how wrong could it be, right? It turned out to be very good indeed.

It's quite an easy job. All you need are egg, bread, cheese, some tomato sauce (I dont know why but I'm craze about tomato sauce right now which I didnt even touch last time) and some butter to spread on the bread.


I only remembered to take picture after I ate the other half. I'm hungry,ok?

Crack the egg into a bowl and add some pepper and salt for seasoning. Similar to scramble egg, pour the egg mixture into a frying pan, make sure the heat is set to LOW. Slowly let the heat cook it up.

After that, sandwich the egg between 2 piece of bread. Lay a slice of cheese on top and with some tomato sauce. Spread some butter on the outside of the breads, heat it up on the pan without any oil. Until both side are crispy brown and the cheese have melted, cut it into halves and voila....

....you'll have yourself a very delicious egg sandwich. What is better than handmade food, u tell me? (*wink)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...