Advertise

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Last weekend cousin came...

Cousin sister came to visit me over the weekend as she need to attend her colleague's wedding dinner on Sunday night.

So, right after she reached my house on Saturday, straight away we planned to go to 1-U for our first kai kai itinerary. We had our late lunch at Delicious. Mmmm...delicious. We just ordered one main dish 'Pan-seared Crispy Skin Salmon served with Coriander Relish, Asparagus & Fried Potatoes' because we need to save some spaceas we gonna whack alot of unagi later for dinner. Hehe...
Went over to the dessert counter and saw this Lemon Meringue Pie. Looks nice...taste even better :) Sorry, no photos. Too busy entertaining Caleb already.

Anyway, Caleb had bits of Salmon too. Dadi not around ma.... (oh yes, jk get paranoid when he saw cooked fish, any kind of cooked fish, the smell of cooked fish, the shape of cooked/dead fish and a person who has Fish as her name...like Fish Leong ^^) I guessed we wouldn't be together if my name was FISH, mmm...

We walked around 1U, going in to MPH, strolling around Cold Storage and 2 hours later we had blueberry pancake and banana and nuts waffle with ice cream at Waffle World. Tea time ma....Nice, really nice.

Went back around 8:30pm and by the time we reached home, Caleb was already half  k.o already. So, I prepared him for his bedtime i.e washing his bum bum, wear diaper for him and changing into his pyjamas, . Dadi came back from his dinner and offered to take care of Caleb while cousin and I went to have our late dinner. So peaceful when you dont have baby eating with you...

After dinner, went for coffee, sit down chit chat until 12:30am. Went back, bathed, changed and sleep...aahhhhh

Next day, we went to Empire @ Subang Jaya, where I went before few weeks ago. We had lunch at this super nice restaurant, Serai and cousin ordered Nasi Kerabu, something asam spices with ox tails that she claimed very very nice, salted fish with Kailan and Berry Pavlova  for dessert. I'm still full and dont feel like having a heavy lunch so I just shared what she had. Moreover I need to entertain my 'king' or else he'll be all over the place.

My Cousin and Caleb.

 Playing with himself while we were browsing inside Top Shop. 
I think he's signing something with his hands.

Aiya..headache la. 
 Nasi Kerabu to die for...

Oh my love...Berry Pavlova. Crust is sooo soft with super silky smooth cream top with sweet strawberries and grapes. Mmmmmmm

Went back at around 4pm and cousin need some rest before she started to groom herself before dinner. Hahaha....girls ma...

She went back back to Penang after we had tummy-full dim sum the next morning. Time flies especially when you are having a good time. Well, since she already bought Ms Garmin GPS, she can drive down here whenever she need a vacation. I'll be right here waiting....hehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...