Advertise

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Why no post one?

I know I know....

No update ma right?

Why?

One word or maybe two, three...

Super duper busy or very very busy or damn9 busy or flakking bo eng, ok?

Busy? With what? No need to work, at home jaga baby also busy ka?

If you are thinking that, then better run and hide because I'm going to take a rifle and shot you in your face through your eye ball.

Now, who say I'm free again? ngek ngek ngek

Let me tell you what I'm busy with:

1. Caleb: Super hyperactive baby which his battery is long lasting than Energizer AA or AAA battery.
Busy catching him back when he crawl towards the tv, smacking it with his hand covered with saliva to our 42" new LCD flat screen with cost us 1.8k ok?
Busy watching him like a Mohawk when he's crawling to the bedroom playing with standing fan, crawling to the kitchen touching my slipper (or sometimes biting or licking it), crawling to the bathroom entrance playing with floormat (very dirty one you know because I didnt wash it for almost a year now. Shhhh...wakakaka), to the tv cabinet touching all sort of wires, astro decoder, plague and etc etc etc....

I'm almost breathless...

2. My baby and toddlers boutique. Haha..online boutique ler. Where got money to open a real boutique shop? Anyway, doing online business is more fun actually. The excitement of receiving orders in my gmail really makes my day and watching my stock getting lesser and lesser and the account digit getting larger and larger. It's time to make some order from my supplier again!! I just love seeing all those baby's clothing...so cute and tiny :) Have you visit my site yet? No? Aiya...quick go here

3. My new project. Handmade Card...
I dont know since when I'm so obsessed with card making. But all those accessories in making the card is not cheap. Clear stamping, embellishments, craft colour paper, ribbons and thousands of patterned paper out there and all looks soooooo tempting. "I want all, can ar?" "Cannnn....pay lor" :D

All the above have not including laundry for 3 ppl (extra huge work on the little one), cooking and preparing meals for my pacat, washing and cleaning, online, facebooking, reading other ppl's blog, etc etc etc...

Can I have another 24h in my life? I know everybody wishing that too...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...