Advertise

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First time Caleb sleep without lulling

First time in the history that Caleb sleeping on his own. This happened few days ago when I was having dinner in the kitchen and my mom and dad playing with Caleb in living.

I heard my dad said: 'ok ok, sleepy hor...then close your eyes la....close your eyes....okok, close your eyes and sleep, sleep, sleeeeeeeeepppppp....'

Then after I've finished my dinner, I went out and see this little fellow eyes his eyes and sleep already.

In less than 10minutes, slowly the eyes open abit...Next thing you know, the eyes wide open already. Sigh......Caleb....Caleb. Why cant you let mommy rest awhile....

1 comment:

JK said...

any improvement is an improvement. 10 minutes also not bad what.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...