Advertise

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Spot the difference

At 8 months old - Caven

Caven glued/stuck to me like a leech every moment, every day. He can't bear to see me out of his sight even for only 2 seconds. The moment I put him down, he started to wail almost immediately, crawled to me pulled himself up while gripping hard on my pant. For a moment, I thought I was having a third breast to deal with. Imagine I got a third breast weighing 7kg. Hahahaha.......

Anyway, I took both of these pictures yesterday. Note the difference? On the left is his 10 minutes bathing time versus mine. 

so pity right?

I'm definitely show him this picture when he grow up.



3 comments:

mun said...

Can see from the photos that he loves his bath and he can't bear to be separated from his beloved mommy. Ya, definitely must show him these photos when he grows up. :)

mun said...

Happy Merdeka Day to you and your family!

scarediechickenme said...

Basically he stuck to me 24/7, and yes, definitely will show this to him :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...