Advertise

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Roasted chicken rice with siew yok

23 days to go...


My bro-in-law tapau this roasted chicken rice with siew yok for me just now and I had it for lunch (and I had nasi lemak and 2 slices of roti bakar with a lot of kaya and butter for breakfast 3 hours ago). Wtf...I'm going to become a freaking fat lady with huge tummy and a big ass whale. Then I think of how I wish to go for a beach holiday and wearing bikini for once. Last time I didnt dare to wear it because I think I have small breast and big ass. But now, I think I have big breast with huge cleavage (yay!!) and even BIGGER ass. Sigh.........I guess I could never wear a bikini, anymore :(  So sad.......

So, I thought I'd finished up the chicken and roasted pork and eat less of the rice. Afterall, meat equals to protein and I need extra protien for baby's development right? End up I finished the rice......and the chicken........and roasted pork as well. Die lor..........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...