Advertise

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the day Caleb @ Neway Karaoke

Since my arrival 14 months ago, mami stay at home most of the day and night taking care of me and taking care of all the house works. Even thou dadi does go out for his usual once a week badminton session, occasionally snooker and drinking session. I think Mami just stay at home because she dont have any friend. My mami so pathetic .... sigh...

I know taking care of me is not easy because I'm a superbaby and I did a lot of 'super' stuffs.
So, in order to keep mami's sanity in a tolerance level, dadi decided to bring us to Neway Karaoke one night with my Ma Ma and dadi's cousin brother.

I enjoyed myself very much dancing, swaying, nodding my head following the beat and crawling on the long sofa.

Now u see me?

Now you dont...

I want to be spiderman again....

Wait a minute, I found something... Ohh..my favourite remote control

Wahh...the girl inside the screen so SEXY!! I likey!!

If you happy and you know it clap your hand...

At the end I ko-ed and slept on the sofa. Too tired, beh tahan already....mmm...dadi, when are you going to the 'Boom Boom Boom' room again? :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...