Advertise

Mr Loo Caleb

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Mr Loo Caven

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dayre.me App

I was visiting some blogs and came across this Dayre thingy.

Dayre is the App that helps you blog on mobile device. You can just post multiply pictures and update within a day and voila, your blog is done. 


This is very good eh, considering I don't have much time to spend updating my blog nowaday. Just snap a picture on what is happening in my daily life and jot it down before something else come up (example: Mommy!!! Di di poo poo already!)

Well, if you are interested in my mundane daily life activities, download this apps, type 'twentylittletoes' in the search box and click follow :) 

If you can't find me here, you'll know where to look for me (*wink) 

5 comments:

Jin Ai @ Mama Hear Me Roar said...

Sue Ann! I finally found your blog! I know what you mean about not having enough time to update posts, toilet calls happening here and there :)

Sue Ann said...

Hi Jin Ai, so nice of you to drop a comment for me. Thanks. I love your blog alot! :)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Looks like a nice apps.

mun said...

So you got onto that bandwagon too. I have yet to check it out.

levi john said...

These kinds of tamil apps are used to learn tamil easy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...